2012年3月22日星期四

Everyone Listens to Music

I really hope so.


I pay attention to so much music that I've invested a little bit of profit an excellent audio system for my computer.


I've a buddy who works together with music production, writing and sound equipment. His computer he works on has this soundboard - FireBoard - or something along those lines. That he also offers some beautifully sounding monitors, correctly positioned at the right angle to provide optimal sound quality.


While I sooo want to treat my ears to that particular setup, I simply do not have the expertise in sound equipment to make it work (or the cash at the moment). I guess basically had the gear, I possibly could have my pal work it - that's near the point. However, since i have am a stickler with how my music sounds I needed to purchase some speakers that could provide the most useful sound quality. Used to do some research and I kept running across two sets of products and services: Bose Companion Series, and these 5. 1/7. 1 surround sound series. I had to ask myself, "Do you actually want 5 approximately speakers setup all over the room? " Really I do not - more pain than pleasure in my own eyes. And so i went for the Bose Companion 5 Series.


Now this setup isn't inexpensive, but everybody knows Bose. The sound quality is excellent - obviously nothing set alongside the power and preciseness that my pal has setup, however still great. The bass isn't just powerful but includes a knob on the rear of the system to by hand get a grip on the amount of the reduced frequencies from the sub woofer. Both speakers, which claim to truly have a built-in surround sound feel, deliver some what. I can not hear sound behind me, but throughout movies you are able to absolutely tell an automobile is from the right completely around left. The speakers delivery excellent quality on the mid and high frequencies. Even though I'm no expert in sound quality - I understand what my ears hear. Once the volume is pumped as much as full capacity, these small speakers deliver mammoth sound with no ounce of noticeable lack of quality.


There's one down side. If you've got a top end sound card put into your motherboard and wish to make the most of digital sound output, multi channel if not the Sony/Phillips Digital Interface (S/PDIF) - you will not have the ability to make the most of your sound cards features. This Bose Companion 5 system is accessed through the USB ports on your pc. For me personally (since I've an embedded sound card) this is not an issue. Many sound cards however are made for multichannel set ups, which this technique isn't.


Minus that one down side I firmly think that the Bose Companion 5 audio system is the greatest audio system money can purchase for an individual computer. Yes, if you want to buy lots of additional equipment you could have a stellar system as my pal does. I wouldn't recommend this if you don't have money growing on a tree or this can be a serious investment for a passion of yours - music production. The Bose system is really a bit old and I are expecting some services from their store some time soon. Until we hear of any new releases I highly suggest considering the Bose Companion 5 system if you're looking for a brand new computer audio system. If you will invest some cash don't be satisfied with any such thing less (i. e Bose Companion 2, Bose Companion 3) they just do not cut it.



没有评论:

发表评论